What is Search Engine Optimization?Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the act of making a website come up higher in the search results of major search engines. Each major search engine has a unique way of determining the importance of a given website. Some search engines focus on the content or verbiage. Some review Meta Tags to identify who and what a web site's business is. Most search engines use a combination of Meta Tags, content, link popularity, click popularity and longevity to determine a sites ranking.
The procedure of website optimization ensures that a website has all of the necessary ranking criteria to appeal to the individual search engines needs.
The higher a Web site ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that the site will be visited by a user. It is a common practice for Internet users to not click through pages and pages of search results, so, where a site ranks in a search is essential for directing more traffic toward the site.
Benefits to Your Organization
- Cut down total business cost drastically.
- Make easy business path and efficient sales force.
- Brings most relevant traffic to your business website creating value for your brand.
- Increase your business visibility and brand awareness within a short time.
- Protect Mission Critical Data.
- Increase business efficiency.
- Rapidly deploy new systems to address business needs.
Search Engine Optimization Solutions @ Brand Kidz
- Cost effective marketing.
- Upgrade-ability for future requirements.
- On-page/ Off-page Optimization.
- Website ranking monitoring
- Dofollow backlink development
- Social Media optimization
- Acknowledgement and reporting system.
- Benchmark current traffic and search engine positioning.
- Create Baseline Search Engine visibility index.
- Meta tags and keywords for different search engines.
- Optimize pages for search engines (Site Re-engineering).
- Implement new content and meta tags.
- Methodical submission cycle.